ArduPilot Monthly Update for Jan 2022

partners-titleimage-jan2022
Here are the slides from the monthly report for Jan 2022 presented by Tridge, Randy and a few other developers at this month’s Partners call.

The image on the left is of the MiniOrca TVBS RTF frame (running ArduPilot of course) and the image on the right is from Yuri Rage who has been helping us out enormously by alpha testing the Rover SCurves feature.

As always, thanks very much to our Partners for their support and engagement!

2 Likes

Thanks @rmackay9 for the update

This little board is really interesting

And congratulations to @rishabsingh3003 for the great experiments with OakD

3 Likes

Hi, I noticed an item on one of the Jan 2022 update slides saying you are doing an update top the MAVLink Interface pages on the Wiki. I have been using those pages a lot over the last month or so, and would love to help or provide feedback/suggestions on that particular doco.

I’ve been using that doco and MAVLink.io site doco to get a reasonable amount of communication between ArduPilot and a Adafruit M4 CAN board as a Companion Computer. I am connecting over serial, the CAN is for other stuff.

Thanks,
Paul

@pauljeff,

Hi, yes. I’ve been updating this section of the developer wiki.

I’m very happy to get any kind of feedback on the pages. There are lots of ways to pass on suggestions including creating an issue on the wiki page, Add a comment in the Discord documentation channel, or comment below.

Cool, I’ll have a look at the methods you suggested and get started.

1 Like