(Ardupilot Compatible) SIYI N7 Autopilot Flight Controller with 2-14S Power Module, M9N GPS, F9P RTK, Airspeed Module

Dear Community,

SIYI is proud to release our first Ardupilot compatible flight controller as an important part of SIYI x Ardupilot ecosystem. The N7 Autopilot.

The N7 flight controller is equipped with the H7 double-precision floating-point unit processor. It adopts built-in dual IMU redundancy and internal shock absorption structure design, which endows the aircraft with high reliability. The N7 flight controller is compatible with both ArduPilot and PX4 open-source ecosystem to achieve adbundant application scenarios and provide stable and comprehensive systematic solutions for enthusiasts and industry application explorers of drones, unmanned vehicles and ships, smart robots.

Please feel free to leave your questions and comments in this discussion.

1 Like

Hi Frank Wang,
He is part of a Tailsitter development team and webmaster of the Miliamperios.com forum, the largest Spanish-speaking model airplane forum.
If you send us a sample, we would be delighted to install your new SIYI N7 in our project and share it with this community and that of Miliamperios.com.
What do you think of the proposal?
Thank you.
Raul.

hi guys. I’m probably the only one who has had this problem! I received my flight controller but it does not have pvm outputs signals so I don’t do whatever firmware I flashed at the output for some reason I measured zero with an oscilloscope and it shows no signal Maybe I’m missing something.

arming cheek = 0

In general, I figured it out! After connecting the GPS module with the safety button and pressing it, everything worked! but I don’t understand, I turned it off

1 Like

Okay guys, another problem. I don’t know how to get two GPS modules to work simultaneously. I have the GPS module connected as expected, but there is also a soldered connector for telemetry 4. If I programmatically set one module, then both modules work alternately. It depends on which one to connect. But if I programmatically set both module, then the status of the second one is turned off. How to make it possible to simultaneously receive reception on two modules

I’m sorry, everything worked after I turned on mixing GPS signals. GPS Blending (aka Dual GPS) — Copter documentation

1 Like

Hello, how to connect second sensor cureent ?

N7 autopilot does not connect to the second current sensor

1 Like