ArduCopter 3.1- Pixhawk- DJI F450 Kit issues

This may or may not be the right place to post this but I figured I would.

ok, so I currently have setup
The Pixhawk FC running Ardu copter 3.1
A 5V BEC
4 DJI 30 AMP ESC OPTO
4 DJI 920 Motors
TBS Discovery Plates
Spektrum DX7 for remote
Spectrum Satellite receiver plugged directly into the FC

Everything was going fine until I tried to hook the ESCs and Motors to the FC.
Now when I connect the batter to the Power Module that came with the FC the FC comes up fine but the Motors start making a beeping sound and vibrate a little, like they are trying to spin. If I unplug all the motors then no sound is present. But when I plug them back in it starts up again.

I have read things about the low throttle but I got that set below 1000 and still not working, any other suggestions?

Also with this setup do I need the BEC or can i lose it?

Things I have tried
NOTE: When I say ESC is beeping, When I unplug the motors from the ESCs and plug everything in nothing beeps, but when I plug the motors back in, even just one, they beep. Not sure if this is normal.

1. Remove the Power Module that came with the FC and just supply straight power to the Frame (PDB build it) which powers the ESC to Motor Directly. Motors beep about every second and vibrate a little.

2. Plug Power Module in without FC behing plugged in then plug in battery. Motors still beep every second and vibrate a little.

3. Plug in battery to Power Module but not to frame let FC power up then plug in frame. Motors still beep every second and vibrate a little.

4. Plug Power Module in to battery while connected to frame. let flight controller boot up, motors still beeping and vibrating a little. Then I press and hold the saftly switch to solid red. Motors start beeping very fast.

I have read from here that the beep every second could mean Input signal abnormal and the steady beep could mean Throttle Stick is not at bottom.

I am at a lose I have been on the internet all night and found things and tried them but no luck…and now on top of that when I go to callibrate my remote the Throttle stick isnt picking up it is putting the pitch switch for both pitch and throttle and I change the channel in the settings but it just changes back. This was working before but then I rebound the remote and not its not.
any help would be awesome guys, this is my first build.

I am at the point of when I get home to take all the arms off, re solder everything and start over.

Ok so i fixed the controller issue. Had to erase the fc in cli then rebind and recalibrate the remote. Still getting the beeping from the escs though. Its driving me nuts.

The ESCs are beeping because the Safety Switch prevents that they get PWM Signals. Try to disam with the Switch (LED Solid) and the escs should work as normal.

The ESCs are beeping because the Safety Switch prevents that they get PWM Signals. Try to disam with the Switch (LED Solid) and the escs should work as normal.[/quote]

This is correct, I happened to test the ESCs again after I got the remote working, held down the switch and boom…magic. When I tried this the first time the radio wasnt bound correctly so the throttle wasnt all the way down, hints why the beeped really fast. I have gotten the quad hovering and even flew it outside for a bit today, the Weight is a little off but I will fix that.

Thanks for the reply.