Ar Pro Wing Conversion to TiltTri Quadplane

I have used all three motors of same configuration, so, what changes should i make in your parameters list to compensate the thrust ?

sorry not clear on what you mean ā€œall three motors of same configurationā€

1. we use same type of motor, in that the rear motor is producing the less thrust rather than other in motor in hover flight
  2. In vectored yaw, the servo does not return to its initial position after the yaw because the two front motors produce thrust in opposite directions in hover flight.

its no problem using all three of the same typeā€¦the autopilot will compensateā€¦the thrust moment arms front and back just must be able to balanceā€¦ie

front motors thrust x 2 x dist to CG = rear motor thrust x dist to CGā€¦and total thrust must be greater than total weight in order to VTOL climbā€¦

not sure what you are asking about in #2ā€¦front motor position is determined by pitch trim and ahrs level position, differential position by needed yaw input

the wiki has instructions on setup QuadPlane Tips ā€” Plane documentation and QuadPlane Tips ā€” Plane documentation and Tilt Rotor Planes ā€” Plane documentation

Henry what will be the reason behind uneven power in motors?
Means I am getting less power readings in servo outputs of motor 2, or some time in motor 4, or some time both compare to motor 1.
Is it related to yaw bias ?
How can I fix it ?

do you have a log?pls post

Here is the last log file
2023-02-17 16-06-02.tlog (118.9 KB)
2023-02-27 17-14-51.tlog (740.3 KB)

sorry these logs show no motor output or armingā€¦need a DATAFLASH log of actual hovering

here is logs file
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1MpE-CH52Wpd7R9QJfQSi5M9NCs7viF0K?usp=share_link

which log? you have severalā€¦not going to look at them allā€¦pls tell me which one shows a hover with motor imbalance

hei, Iā€™m building a vectored tricopter tiltrotor plane, during the test flight the plane moves backwards after the motor is turned on take off mode qstabilize, when I change the angle of the front motor (forward 10Ā° towards the fixed wing transition) the plane actually moves to the left when take off in qstabilize mode I think there is a problem with the thrust or motor positioning. I donā€™t know either, do you have a solution? Thank you in advance

front ā€œmotorā€? or motors?
post a log and a picture of your setup