APM2.5-APM2.7 roll and pitch behave in a strange, wrong way

I recently build a quadcopter using an APM 2.5 flashed with mission planner (MAC-version), using a Futaba 10C with an FrySky 8CH receiver (no SBUS). When I tried to fly it, roll and aileron behaved wrong, in a kind of inverted way, this although radiosetup showed correct controler movements. Throttle and yaw work ok.
Inverting channels on the transmitter makes everything worse.

I changed the radiocontrol to an TGY 9X, but with a similar effect. Then I flashed a brandnew APM 2.6 and used it with the Futaba, the result was likewise. Finally I took a FrySky receiver with an S-BUS, but nothing changed.

Searching the internet does not bring much answers.
What is wrong?

Is the controller the right way round, I assume you mean pitch and roll? If you turn the airframe around would it be right?

Yes, the controller is positioned correct.
Today I reversed pitch (which was reversed on the futaba transmitter to get it correct on the APM-planner), now it is in normal position on the transmitter but the wrong way on the APM-planner.
When I flew the drone in stabilized mode, initially everything seemed correct. After one minute, roll and pitch reversed again in a strange and unpredictable way. Due to the stabilized mode, it was easy to land.

Some extra information.
When I flash firmware with MAC APM Planner 2.0, the quadcopter hovers very stable but roll and pitch are unpredictable. When I flash firmware with Windows Mission Planner (using the wizard). I get following result:

youtube.com/watch?v=eHku-6w … e=youtu.be

The GPS is not visible on the video, because I removed it after the first attempt to prevent it from breaking.

Ok 2 things I can think of. Do you have it set for the correct frame. + or X. If you have that set correct then recheck your motor leads to the apm.

copter.ardupilot.com/wp-content/ … AD_enc.jpg

I had the same problem like 2 weeks ago, I got a new frame and so i loaded the firmware 3.1 and calibrated it, when i went out to autotune. In Stab mode my reacted like it was a plus frame while my setup en config is a X frame. It behaived like a plus but not 100% more in twisted way. After whipping the eeeprom and reset the APM to factory defaulfts it`s working quite fine now.

Hi,

I had same issue.When I fly around 10 secs on sky, the pitch and roll went weird .when I am trying to pitch ,it became roll. Throttle and yaw is fine.

I’m using apm 2.6 fc.

1.what is the solution for this.
2.What is the most
stable firmware for the x quads?
3.what is the version of apm planner for the firmware version?

Please help me out.

The question really is what was the last version of Arducopter that supported the old APM. It’s 3.2.1 from 2015.