APM:Plane 3.0.3 No Mav Data OSD Bug

I have been struggling to get my MinimOSD to work with my APM 2.6. A user on DYI Drones tipped me off that this is a 3.0.3 bug. He downgraded to 3.0.1 and was able to use his Minim OSD. I can’t seem to get to 3.0.1 with MP but I went to 2.78b and now I get data to my OSD.

I am still learning about all of this so I apologize if this is the wrong place to report this,

Will this be fixed in 3.0.4?

If not can someone tell me how to get 3.0.1 so i can load it to my APM?

[quote=“adrianm1972”]I have been struggling to get my MinimOSD to work with my APM 2.6. A user on DYI Drones tipped me off that this is a 3.0.3 bug. He downgraded to 3.0.1 and was able to use his Minim OSD. I can’t seem to get to 3.0.1 with MP but I went to 2.78b and now I get data to my OSD.

I am still learning about all of this so I apologize if this is the wrong place to report this,

Will this be fixed in 3.0.4?

If not can someone tell me how to get 3.0.1 so i can load it to my APM?[/quote]

I had to update MP to get 3.0.1. I can confirm that the OSD is working now.

Same problem here, not sure why devs haven’t commented on this. I’ve tried the “Enable Telemetry” button in mission planner among other things. Nothing seems to work; guess I’ll have to downgrade to 3.01.
I’m using Pixhawk w MinimOSD extra latest firmware.

I do have the same problem. Tried importing parameters from 3.0.1 without any success. Anybody fixed this yet?

I can confirm that im running 3.0.3 and minimosd extra 2.4. before i upgraded to 3.0.3 my osd worked perfectly, and now i just get the no data message.

I’m running 3.0.3 on my APM2.5 and have tried both extra_plane_2.2 and Extra_Plane_Pre-release_2.4_r719.

Both worked fine for me :confused:

Im running a pixhawk.

It was definitely working on 301, as i was testing that part when i had that firmware. I then updated to 3.0.3 and since then i just get the no data message. I have not changed any wiring ect, ive just updated the firmware. Could the firmware update change the baud rate or something on the port that the osd connects to? could this be the reason?

I’m running 3.0.3 on my APM2.5 with MinimOSD Extra Plane Pre-release 2.4 r780.
No issues, runs fine.

Try this

Change the rx to tx, tx to rx cable on osd.