APM logs, difficulty in understanding them

Please help, I’m a newby and cannot understand the logs downloaded from my Hex. I have now had 3 allmost identical crashes. Roll over from stable flight to the right and crash.The copter continues to destroy its self because the motors will no dissarm. I have to disconnect the battery to stop the carnage :slight_smile:
Please can you tell me what caused the accident ? farley@voltex.co.za

Without looking at the logs it sounds like an ESC or vibration problem. Where abouts are you in RSA? I’m in the KZN Midlands if you are nearby I can give you a hand.

[quote=“farley”]Please help, I’m a newby and cannot understand the logs downloaded from my Hex. I have now had 3 allmost identical crashes. Roll over from stable flight to the right and crash.The copter continues to destroy its self because the motors will no dissarm. I have to disconnect the battery to stop the carnage :slight_smile:
Please can you tell me what caused the accident ? farley@voltex.co.za[/quote]

It appears that your roll and pitch diverged from command. Your copter simultaneously rolled right, and pitched forward. This would indicate that the front right ESC, motor, prop, or connections between these components has failed.