Apm 2.8 is not being configured Intlo esc calibration mode for all at once esc calibration

Hi… I am running firmware copter 3.2.1 for my quadrotor using apm 2.8 flight controller… I recently re flashed the firmware and reset the params…the problem that I am getting now is that I am able to calibrate individual ESCs but not able to calibrate ESC using the flight controller… I am plugging the battery keeping the throttle stick of the transmitter to max position and waiting for around 5 to 6 secs for the beep sounds from the board… I am not getting those sounds as well as the light indications… Except this calibration all others are working pretty much fine… Please help me out. Thanks.

You need to set the throttle to maximum, connect the battery, wait for beeps, disconnect the battery (still stick in max position), then connect battery, wait around 5 seconds and then set throttle to minimum.

Are these your actions?

I came across ESC calibration and the documentation instructions also didn’t work. So I tried a few things and the following worked out for me.

Step 1
Take your props off the quad and disconnect the battery. Keep the drone on a leveled surface.

Step 2
Connect the APM via the USB and wait for the GPS to get the 3d fix.

Step 3
Arm the quad using your radio ( remember that you haven’t yet connected the battery) and throttle to the max.

Step 4
Connect the battery while the radio is connected and the throttle at the max. You will hear the ESC calibration starting. After a few beeps and about 5 seconds, the beeping will stop. Then put the throttle to the minimum. Then you will again hear the ESC beeping and it will end after about 5-6 seconds.

Step 5
Once that is complete. unplug the battery and connect it back and you are all done.