Apm 2.6 excessive drift

Genuine apm 2.6 straight from 3dr. She’s on a 260 frame. Genuine Ublox. Flies like a dream for a yearyear. Then suddenly occasionally when launched in stabilize it’s got excessive drift. Pull her in and try again and she’s good. This random drift issue shows up with increasing frequency. To the point that it will not launch… Just insta flip. I reload firmware. Do the full calibration and it flies perfect. Leave it overnight and next day it’s back to excessive drift. Almost like it won’t level even though it’s in stabilize mode. I recalibrate escs and start over. Fixes it but it doesn’t last. Anybody seen this before??

Hello
Check the GPs. could be that the small battery is faulty.,
without logs

Didn’t know there was a small battery. Where is it?

Didn’t know there was a battery there. Where is it? How dodo I replace? Anyone know the size?

OK so today. Took off in loiter. All good. Perfect control. Set her down and switched to new battery. Take off in loiter and oh oh. Full stick forward and she barely moves. Goes left and right no problem. Reverse and she takes off high speed. Now how 5o get her back? Stick forward and slowly losing ground in wrong direction. Emergency. So i rotate around and try to back my way home. High speed rocketing to home. Overshoot the mark. Rotate around and I’m too far past home. It’s almost like the machine has become one direction only. Ends in a fatal crash