APM 2.5 Rover 2.45 out put channels dead

I have a APM 2.5 with a Orange LRS Open TX/RX. Using Rover Firmware.
I have Flashed the TX/RX with the latest firmware and bound. All ok. Using PPM, so single cable from RX to APM (CH5, with CH2/CH3 jumper).
I have set up the APM (flashed the latest rover 2.45 via Mission Planner). All ok.
I have set up and calibrated the TX/RX and APM with the Mission Planner. All functions correctly, red bars moved to max position as should, on all channels.
In normal operation throttle and steering function as expected.
I have 4 v10servo switches from 3D Robotics that I wish to use on channels 5-8. I have reassigned Channels 5 (to my gear switch) and 7 (to my Throttle cut switch).
Because my boat is using large servos and multiple on rudder I have a dedicated power supply to run the servos. To do this I have cut and terminated the (+) cable on the servo cable from the APM to the servo power unit.
As the servo switches have a low power demand I have used the JP1 and am powering the Out Put rail from the AMP (power module).
I have tested the Out Put rail and am getting 5.0v.
After all of this Throttle and steering (CH1&3) function correctly but CH2, 4,5,6,7,8 have no output?
I have been through the setting and cannot see anything wrong?
P.S. I AM A NOVICE!!!
Please Help

@LatLong,
Do you have a common ground between the servo power supply and the APM ground?
Regards,
TCIII GM

[color=#008000]LatLong: You have posted this topic across three different forums! Please Do NOT post the same topic across several forums! I deleted the other 2 copies.[/color]

@TCIII: Yes, From the AMP to the servo power supply the servo cable has S & GRD (only the (+) has been cut and terminated.
Also the APM to receiver is grounded.
any ideas?