APM 2.5 Bad GPS Pos. and a spinning HUD

I have two problems plaguing my hexcopter and my Y6 copter. They are:

1. On my hexcopter with an APM2.5 I keep getting a report of Bad GPS Pos on the Mission Planner Primary Flight display while the HUD spins in random directions uncontrollably. At first, I thought my 3DR uBlox GPS with Compass was bad so I changed it for the on on my Y6; however, the problem persisted. I then installed the latest stable ArduCopter hexcopter firmware and that did not help, even after calibrating the GPS, accelerometer, RC radio etc. I am lost finding a solution for this problem. As a result the APM won’t arm when in stabalized mode or other modes I tried, just for trying. I need advice from the pros.
    Thanks in advance.

2. Now, I have bigger problems on my Y6, on take off she flips, even before leaving the ground. I have an APM 2.6 installed. I push the trottle slowly to take off and she keels forward on her nose every time. Once again I re-install a stable ArduCopter Y6 firmware and the problem remains after all calibrations are done. She flew beautifully before and was as stable in flight as one can expect. I am using Afro 30A ESC. Again I need the advice and assistance from the pros. Can anyone share his knowledge with me on this problem?
    Thanks in advance.

Have you tried measuring the regulator just to see if it is fine?

youtube.com/watch?v=1q6jjha5rgU

On problem number two, have you tried the Motor test to check if the correct motor order is set on your setup?

copter.ardupilot.com/wiki/connec … th_the_CLI

The correct order should be:

• Front right arm, top motor
  • Front right arm, bottom motor
  • Back arm, top motor
  • Back arm, bottom motor
  • Front left arm, top motor
  • Front left arm, bottom motor

Are you getting this order?