Any chance of interference with wireless?

I’ve just started using Droidplanner. I’m planning on using my iPhone as a hotspot for internet connection. Is there any chance that the wireless running on 2.4 is going to cause issues with my transmitter which is also using 2.4? I know that the wireless on GoPros can cause issues so it seems to me that this could be an issue.
Has anyone noticed any problems?

Just testing it to know.

But you don’t need a internet connection to use DP, take a look here:
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=5371

[quote=“arthur”]Just testing it to know.

But you don’t need a internet connection to use DP, take a look here:
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=5371[/quote]

Loading the tiles in advance isn’t really practical. It’s much better to have a live connection to the net and download maps as required. So my original question remains. Is using a 2.4 link for wireless going to interfere with the Tx as some have reported with GoPro cameras and other wireless devices?

@dazzab
About pre-loading tiles: most people just fly at a couple of places, so it’s a one time step.

About interference: There are too many variables to give an objective answer, as I said the only way to know for sure is by field testing. The WiFi will create interference with the radio, is just a matter of knowing if that level is enough to cause problems. And if it creates some interference, probably just moving things a little will be enough to reduce the interference level.