Antenna Tracker - Step By Step Setup and Simulator

I found another Gimbal for this application:

1 Like

I was unhappy with the amount of GPS ā€˜wanderā€™ I was getting with a normal M8N GPS using GPS/SBAS/GLONASS. So I installed a second GPS to blend in Beidu and Galileo, which it improved quite a bit. However, the setting that made a major difference was GPS_NAVFILTER.

A summary of the setting is available here: https://discuss.ardupilot.org/uploads/short-url/jBfmt7aXvG31ldCiktTQsNG0Jfh.pdf.

Iā€™d strongly recommend setting GPS_NAVFILTER to 2 (stationary) if youā€™re having any problems with GPS wander.

This is excellent! thanks! I have a problem on arming where an error pops up ā€œInternalError iomcu_resetā€ and the tracker then freezes. has anyone else come across this? and how did you fix it?

I wish there was a way to simply change the default direction. From north to the direction of the mission , a regular 180/90 degree servos / Maestro would be good enough for most of the missions that are south and east/ west bound ā€¦ super simple to setup and pretty accurate tooā€¦ is it so difficult to do?

hiā€¦ i have same proplem .
i try to build tracker pixhawk 2.4.8 i make allā€¦ all calibrations ok. i follow all tips .
but last when i make arm AT , its give me Ä°nternalError 0x1000 . i dont find any solutions :frowning:

did you find it ?
someone ?

1 Like