Android tablet list

Is there currently a list of android tablets with usb hosting. I have assembled everything I need to get into the air with the exception of the tablet itself. I was hoping my rooted Kindle 8.9 would work but no such luck.

The thing your are looking for is USB OTG or USB On-The-Go.
I think, it’s pretty impossible for the developers to compile a complete list of all devices which support OTG. You have to check the manufacturer’s specifications yourself. OTG is usually announced when it’s supported.

We have a list of compatible devices here (user mantained):
github.com/arthurbenemann/droid … le-Devices

About the USB connection some tablet’s don’t support it, because the OEM forgets to add the appropriated drivers in the system. But if the device has Bluetooth it’s almost guaranteed to work via a Bluetooth bridge.

But if you are looking to buy a new tablet (even if it’s just for the GCS) go for a Nexus 7 (2013), it’s the one I use, and you will not regret spending the $200.

Thanks for the link Arthur, that’s exactly what I was looking for. I’m a little partial to larger screens, so am excited to see the Galaxy 10.1 on the list. However, I have seen some video with the smaller tablets mounted to the tx which looks like a good way to go.

Hello
I installed droidplanner on an MPMAN MPQC1114 but droidplanner don’t start… :cry:

@F-PASC It will be very hard to help you if you don’t give any other data.

Can you check if you have some files under /DroidPlanner/LogCat/ inside your device, if you have please post them here.

hi Arthur
I am new user of android and I don’t know were is files in the device…
My tablet isn’t root. Is it important ?

Here the caracteristics of my device:

MPQC1114 10.1’’ IPS
16 Go + micro SD 32 Go
RAM 1Go
Android 4.1.11
Quad Core ATM7029 Cortex A9 (1.2GHz) -
Résolution 1280 X 800 pixels
Wifi 802.11 b/g/n
1 port micro USB 2.0 host

Thanks for your help.

Pascal

Connect it to a desktop and the device should show as a filesystem on the PC. It Should bee on the top folder along with downloads and music’s.