Analyzing Voltage and Current Logs

Hello, I am fairly new to the whole world of drones, and I’m having a little difficulty analyzing my log data. I am using a Pixhawk and its Power Module to record my data, and in my Status tab of Mission Planer I can see my current and voltage numbers, and they are configured to be correct, however when I export my log files I cannot seem to find the information I want. It could be that I just do not know where to look in my 5000 lines of flight data. I am able to plot it in MissionPlanner, just not excel,since I can’t find the data I want. Is there an easy way to find the data I am looking for in a flight log?

@nwford,
Have you reviewed these Wiki instructions http://copter.ardupilot.com/wiki/common-mission-analysis/
Regards,
TCIII GM

@TCIII yeah I looked at those earlier, and those instructions didn’t seem to help much. When I try to use Mission Planner to Auto Analysis it keeps giving me an error saying “Could not add reference to assembly mtrand.dll, Bad input file” If I try to load the file using the Review a Log option, a get a really long error message. Attached is a picture of all of the log files I have tried it with.

@nwford,
What version of MP are you using?
Regards,
TCIII GM

MP: 1.3.31
ArduCopter V3.2.1

Same error “Could not add reference to assembly mtrand.dll”, must be a problem with MP?

I was able to get it working with another program. This time I got the .bin file directly from the SD card of the Pixhawk. From here I converted the .bin to a .log using MP, and I was able to open that .log in Excel and do my analysis from there. There other issue I am running into is timing. For example I plug my copter in, arm it, and fly it, and then disarm it, yet when I go to read my Current values, the total number of reading I have are not from the entire flight? Also since I don’t currently have a GPS equipped, the time stamps they give are all butu useless. Does the Pixhawk only log voltage and current while it is armed?