Altitude of quadplane keep on increasing in fixed wing mode

Hi all, I am testing my fixed wing quad vtol these days. Its my first VTOL fixed wing. I have gone through various documents for flying it. During flight when i gave mission to it, after taking off transition took place but the altitude kept on increasing. The altitude i set in mission was 50 but it kept on increasing then i have to take control in Q_loiter mode to land it.
Kindly help me to able to understand it where i am going long. I am attaching a bin log, i am using orange plus in it with latest firmware.
@rmackay9 @Painless360

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18NA8sqMSKgIRq5n8ztGgQgUhJLA7oRnu/view?usp=sharing

Hello. I’m experiencing same issue with qplane, ardupilot.

may I ask whether if you solved this problem, and the solution…?

Q_assist_speed was the reason of problem. thank you

Hi Amit,

I went through the log file and below are the list of issues you might want to address -

• Check if the CG of the model is in right place.
  • Check your airspeed/ calibrate it before flight or check if there is any issues with the sensor. Q_ASSIST_SPEED = 18m/s as per your frame, Your model can’t keep up 18m/s and Q_ASSIST is on in the whole flight which resulted in the model climbing as per the motor outputs.
  • Also trim the control surfaces manually rather than using servo outputs to trim. These ensures better outcome.
  • Further just an add-on, Please calibrate your esc’s individually using transmitter and receiver.

Let me know if you have solved the issue

Thank you