All 4 axis vibrating

Hello guys, I’m here again. I got a weird problem, when i run motor test no axis vibrating at all, looks everything perfect, but when i use RC and trying to takeoff with it, or even without wings on the table, it’s vibrating and i can’t manage why is this. Can someone help me to fix that weird thing? Thanks already.

Set LOG_DISARMED to 1 and post a .bin log file with one of your takeoff attempts

Oddly I getting the same issue today on a new build. Seems to be a issue when powering down the throttle with a nasty vibration.

Classical frame resonance at low frequencies

I think so as well. I will get it the air as see if it goes away, The new LWPLA is light as can be.

Hello @amilcarlucas , here is the file without wings, i did motor test and RC, so with motor test working perfectly, and with RC all 4 axis tubes Vibrating. https://file.io/NK6Hcan3Si4X. Thanks for the time.

Hi I have something for you to try to remove the shutter if ya like. Go to the Roll /Pitch Sensitivity menu and move the slider to the left at .0321 I was able to smooth out my motors on the maiden.

It vibrates like crazy, you need to make the arms stiffer.
Notch filters could remove the noise like you can see below.

But the added phase in the low frequencies would mess up the control loop, causing the system to become unstable: