I have just started flying in FBWB mode in an effort to test altitude and airspeed control before conducting a full way-point mission. My airspeed sensor seems to be having some fits though, I’ve conducted several bench tests attempting to adjust the ratio and offsets to get an accurate reading which all seemed to work. In general, the sensor is working, however during the last three flights I am noticing some very erratic behavior and of course while attempting to fly in FBWB mode the throttle controller is all over the place because of this. I have tried adjusting the TECS_THR_Damp and THR_SLEW_Rate with no change.
I am using this airspeed sensor on a Pixhawk 2.1 http://www.getfpv.com/holybro-air-speed-sensor.html