Aileron servo on RC5 exceed limit at power up

Hello All.

So first my config :
APM 2.6, receiver frsky D8R II plus, power module for apm and receiver, servo power on the esc.
RCMAP: ch1 as throttle, ch2 as aileron, ch3 as elevator, ch4 as rudder, ch5 as flight mode selector.
in output, I have RC5 in mode 4 to use as right aileron (ch2 is left aileron).
Limits are set on all channels
Firmware 3.4.0.
(1 aileron servo on each wing)

So, when I connect the battery (with tx on), the right aileron (RC5) go in travel limit (so exceed limit).
then after a few second (the end of the apm boot), the servo go back to is neutral position.
When I searching on google, I found a similar problem but without good solution.
So what’s wrong? (the fact to power at different time the receiver and apm, is not a solution for me)
Why limit are not respected?

Hope somebody could help me.

Manu
From South of France.

So, what I think I understood with more search:

I didnt use cppm, so I have 1 cable per channel ( channel 1,2,3,4 and 5 for flight mode).
Like I use RC5 as second aileron in mode 4, I have no corresponding channel on my tx, this is apm who make the mix.
What’s happen in fact:

• When apm boot tx channel are directly pass thru the apm and apply to servo
  • But like I have no tx channel to apply to RC5, so apm apply a default 900 us signal to RC5, and my servo go to full travel.
    AND limit are not apply because, limit work only in automatic mode not in manual mode!!

So for me this is a bug in boot process! (why not apply TRIM parameter by default when booting and no input channel?)

If I am right I must have same problem even I power up receiver before the apm.
Te only soluce I think is to use RC _FUNCTION in mode 18, aileron with input and set tx to generate this channel and connect the second aileron channel to apm…

What do you think about that?