Advice on OSD hardware for Pixhawk 6C Mini + 450 frame

Hi, I’m new to the forum and pretty new to Ardupilot. I’ve tried to do all the relevant reading and research, but please forgive me if I’m asking questions that are obviously answered somewhere (but do please point me to where! So many different sources of info in this realm…)

I’m making steady progress preparing my 450-style frame with Holybro PixHawk 6C Mini for its first flight. My ultimate goal, though, is to record videos on the ground from an onboard camera with custom OSD overlay.

There are a million options for OSD module + camera + VTX + receiver on the ground, so I am not sure what will work together with the least fussing around. Here is what I am considering at the moment:

…and on the ground, I think this unit will do everything I need - receive the transmitted video, display it, and record it to Sd card (https://www.amazon.com/Flysight-Diversity-Receiver-Sunshade-Airplane/dp/B07GBNQSJR/)

My questions:

• Will this equipment all interoperate, or am I not understanding something about transmission/receiver protocols etc?
  • Are these OK-looking products, or are there better options I should go for?
  • This might be a whole new thread,but I’m hoping to sequence custom text snippets to appear on the OSD by using MAVLINK_MSG_STATUSTEXT in Mission Planner…are there simpler ways to put custom messages on an OSD?

Thanks for any help you can offer - I will update here if I learn any hard lessons!

AKA