ADTI mapping cameras

Its an ADTI one. It work out to flat 35mm but its terribly blurred and distorted around the edges. It honestly took me about 9 hours to focus. And Im still not sure its really focused.

I doubt the camera will be improved much nor support. The company appears to be run on a “stick” approach rather than a “carrot” method.

Using it must be a nightmare then. Sorry to hear that results are not saticfactory.

Will wait and see.

I have used the foxtech mapping camera. Map-01. I found it to be similar to what you describe above regarding ADTi cameras. I guess just vanilla sony cameras are better then.

1 Like

“…it seems like the only way to do it is to take a photo, take out the card, read it to verify the focus, then reinsert it in the camera, adjust the focus slightly, take another photo and repeat…”

“It honestly took me about 9 hours to focus. And Im still not sure its really focused.”

Hi Luke, have you tried using a monitor via the HDMI output to focus your images? Once you find true infinity, you could then tape the focus ring in place, or mark the barrel.

I did try that, but the resolution from the HDMI is not good enough to make out true focus when you are working at pixel level.