Acro Mode stick response sluggish

what im thinking about is that it is the wrong firmware, i uploaded Pixhawk-1 but on the Holybro side its written that it should be an FMUv2, i dont know exactly the differences but i tryed to upload the FMUv2 firmware and now it is recognize the internal compass which didn’t with pixhawk-1. Im tuning right now will have more clearness tomorrow.

I Did some further testing with the FMvu2 Firmware, but no luck, It still rotates roll/Pitch very slow in acro mode where in Stabilize very crisp and fast.
I Tested also to change all varaints of ESC Types no luck.
Any other Ideas ? are welcome

Good News, as last option i tryed as you said the 4.1-DEV and its gone, issue solved. incredibleeeee, is there any Documented information about this issue ?
As i didn’t notice this behaviour during the first flight, might be also possible that its started after update to 4.04 and its was ok before.

Ok, good to know - although unsurprising as I have no issues on 4.1 :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve found the bug. We’ll get this fixed in 4.0.5. The bug is not in master.

sounds very good to me :+1:

Hi @Pomaroli are you able to try Copter 4.0.5rc1 just to verify that this fixes the issue for you? Thanks

Sure no problem i will test and give feedback, give me some days

1 Like

@andyp1per i can confirm its gone in the beta. I did also before some testing in the DEV and that is good too. Good job thanks :+1:

1 Like