Acceleration sensor calibration does not work

Hi,

just got my Pixhawk Lite yesterday and tried to calibrate the acceleration sensors. It gets stucked after calibrating on left hand side for plane. I also tried to download heli and multi-copter firmware, there I could successfully calibrate the acceleration sensors. Back to plane it get stucked again… no error message. Tried it several times.

Any Idea? Is it a software/firmware issue or hardware issue?

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

I am a step further now. At first I tried to use my Windows 10 PC instead of the old XP machine to calibrate the sensors. There the first time it worked but then 3 times failed (stucked at the end like nose down). In fact also with XP it happened once that I could get until right side down. Windows 10 reacts a little faster and I had to wait only ~10 instead of ~20s between the steps.

Then I used the Win 10 machine to download a previous plane version (3.4 instead of 3.5) and that worked!!! I could calibrate under Win 10 as well as XP and time between the steps only ~2s.

I assume that this is a compatibility issue of the 3.5 plane firmware and the Pixhawk lite. Shall I submit this issue somewhere or is it submitted by this post?