AC3.4.4 - unable to set home location or update paramaters

Hi, ever since I moved to 3.4 both my copters with Pix get stuck when downloading parameters when connecting over Sik Radio or RFD900…and also cant send commands or enter guided moded due to error “unable to set home location”. I never had this problem in neither copter before 3.4. However it sees to work fine on USB connected for some reason, isonly has problems over serial SIK radio connection…any ideas?

Do you have a connection with serial radio ? If not look at baudrate on both side (radio and pix)

yes one copter has SiK v2 915mhz radios, the other has RFD900 modems…everything is set to 57,600 in both Pix and all radios

I have had the same problem when transferring logs from the quad with 3.3.3 to MP using the 3DR radio with a baud rate of 57600. But when transferring the data over a USB link with a baud rate of 115200, no problems. Not sure what the cause is but seems to happen when the file is too big and the transfer takes time.

I reloaded all firmware on copter and radio and defaults and just went from there and issue seems clear now…maybe a bad setting or something somewhere…whats difference between MavLink 1.0 or 2.0?

Hi, ever since I moved to 3.4 both my copters with Pix get stuck when
downloading parameters when connecting over Sik Radio or RFD900…and also

Try forcing mavlink 1.0