Absolute accuracy of Here+ v2 RTK

In the manual they state the following “Even if the accuracy of the base station is 1.5 to 2 m, the position accuracy of the rover module relative to the base station can still reach centimeter level.”.
What kind of absolute geographic accurcacy can you expect if the accuracy of the base station is 1.5 to 2 m or even lower (>2m)?

The rover solution can’t be any more accurate than the base. If the base is only located with to 2m accuracy the rover is no better than 2m

What can you achieve with the so called “centimeter level relative accuracy”?
It’s kind of misleading to put that in their manual isn’t it? It makes it seem like you only need to have a 1.5 to 2m base accuracy to go start flying.
I wanted to use geotagging instead of GCP’s because the area is densely forested but i flew with a base accuracy of multiple meters because i thought it would be ok. Is there any use in these pictures or will i have to redo everything?

The key word is relative. Rover positional accuracy is relative to the base. If you want accurate GEO tags you need to ensure the base is positioned on a known point. Or you could post process, if you are close to a CORs station or have access to VRS.

Whether the pictures are useful or not depends on the scope of the project. For many projects absolute accuracy around 2m is acceptable, but for many others it’s not. Only you can assess what accuracy is necessary to meet the goals of the project.

ok thanks for your help