About XBee with Mission Planner and Pixhawk

I want to use XBee for telemetry communication between missionplanner and pixhawk.
However, when I set XBee with XCTU with this site (https://www.lambdrive.com/depot/Robotics/Telemetry/XBee/index.ja.html) and try to connect with MissionPlanner, the error “No Heartbeat Packet receive” is displayed and communication is not successful.

I use the following hardwares.

Does anyone have a similar problem?
Or does anyone know a solution?

This is an old post, but I have found the solution to this, and thought it worth mentioning to the community.

Most of those adapter boards have a crummy logic-level shift circuit. They have a voltage divider circuit. The problem with the divider circuit is that the Pix-Hawk flight controllers also have an in-line protection resistance at their ports. This causes your signal logic level to not reach it’s full range. If I remember right, it is the low-logic level that remains above the threshold voltage.

The solution is to purchase the Parallax XBee SIP Adapter

I am using these with my heli telemetry, and am very pleased. Remember that ZigBee is intended for long range, small data transfer. So you may want to lower your telemetry update rates. You will also need to set up your XBee device to “stream” as well as possible.

Here are the XBee profiles that I use: Other - Google Drive

Notice that I have set the power to only medium. This has been enough for me. You may want to increase this to full power.

I am also using a 5dBi omnidirectional antenna for both transmit and receive modules.