AAArg! flyaway! Please help with crash report!

Hi had a a very scary fly away - i’d really appreciate a second pair of eyes ( or more) at the logs to try and work out what on earth happened- as I’m a bit too scared to fly again until I’m happy this won’t happen again!
[attachment=0]2016-03-19 16-24-48.log[/attachment]

Brief overview from real world:
I flew one battery worth of flight, everything as normal, put in second battery, armed, took off in stabilise mode.
almost immediately affter leaving the ground it was not responding . I think it clipped ground and then
the hex then began to spiral and gain altitude to about 150m, while heading away from me. ( it looked as if the battery had become dislodged and was upsetting the balance. I tried cycling to other modes/ alt hold/ rtl, landing to no effect. at which point i began runnign after the hex, with my throttle at 0 hoping to crash. It continued flying over empty football pitches, over a rugby game, tress and was then obscured by trees, my wife saw it then plummet and it landed neatly between trees and a towpath next to a canal. Lipo was still attached, motors beeping in error.
I was terrified that this was going to hit a person/vehicle/ head off into residential areas with no option to ditch.

there was a failsafe set on my receiver which should switch it to landing mode and a low throttle- perhaps this was engaged, but perhaps the throttle was too high? perhaps the quad was trying to stabilise once the battery was knocked loose, by throttling up? Perhaps there was interference somehow ( i’ve flown this field before many times without issue)

there was surprisingly little damage ( as far as I can tell so far) The landing gear was totaled, and I broke a boom arm, but everything else seems intact - so hopefully technically an easy repair.
[attachment=0]2016-03-19 16-24-48.log[/attachment]
if anyone could take a look at this log and try to fathom what has happened i would be most grateful. So far this is what i’m reading-
gps logged correctly (until crash) - route is terrifyingly mapped;
actual flight mode never changed.
throttle in/out was very quickly on at a constant 370 it appeared to still be on when it dropped out the sky which is confusing, but so glad it did!

Equipment overview-
taranis x9d
x8d receiver - fail safe set to land mode - and fairly low throttle - landing gear lowered.
apm 2.5
tarot hex frame 680 carbon - rctimer esc and motors
custom retracts powered by secondary aux lipo.
no gimbal on this flight

there was no mode-change, only one throttle input the whole way, makes me guess for a very bad failsafe setup on RC reciever, like “hold” or predefined positions that are not trigging AP failsafe.
there’s very little logged data, several things like vibrations, RCIN , IMU - that could help understanding what’s happened, are missing due to config.
but your constant throttle in plus the fact there was no mode change, hells me this was RC related, combined with poor(useless) failsafe setup.