I have build a 7 inch LongRange quadcopter using :
- Armattan Chameleon TI LR carbon frame
- Matek H743 SLIM running Arducopter 4.1.0-beta5 with bidir dshot firmware
- ESC : T-Motor F55A Pro II T-Motor - 3/6S -BLHeli_32 4in1 MCU F3
- Xing2 2506 - 1650KV motor
- Propeler : HQ Durable Prop 7 X 3.5 X 3V1S
- External GPS & COMPASS : M9N-5883
- External Lidar + Flow Sensor : Matek 3901-L0X
- RC : TBS CrossFire Nano RX with Yaapu script telemetry running on TX16S
- LIPO Battery Tattu 1800mha 100C
The quadcopter suffer from inflight EXK3 lane switching, which generate drop in height and fast attitude correction… which are quite scary from the pilot point of view…
May be I should tune EK3_ERR_THRESH by adding +50% … but i don’t want loose the vehicule…
I need help to analyse BIN LOG and find the root causes !
BIN LOG : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1olcCFbF7xcIIrjBJCvZokKpq5jDBpmmN/view?usp=sharing
I can see in the logs peak in XKF4.SV before/during the lane switching, but there is lots of XKF data to be analysed…
In general, does adding more sensors ( 2nd GPS, 2nd Baro, 2nd IMU…) would help EKF3 to better manage position estimation ? raw sensors value noise ?
Would adding GPS Blending (aka Dual GPS) help ?
Would adding an AP_Periph like Matek - GNSS M9N-F4-310 help ?
My intend is to have long range flight with very stable position holding .
Thanks in advance for any support.