6 inches Racing drone using Ardupilot

I would configure the Dynamic Nothc Filter before running Auto Tune. I assume you connected ESC telemetry by now, it will be useful for the filter.
https://ardupilot.org/copter/docs/common-imu-notch-filtering.html

Not yet, but let me connect it.

Also I have a question, I was following (for this drone and others) the tuning instructions, but they do not say how to adjust * [INS_ACCEL_FILTER]: only says 10Hz to 20Hz

You can generally leave this at 20Hz. All my models from 4" to 14" are.

Hello all,

I have found another issue with this project, I will post it here and in a separate thread.

I use Tmotor f80pro 2500 KV and Ultra F55A MINI 6S 4IN1 ESC. Batteries are 4000 mah 100C 4S and props are 6045.

The problem is when I suddenly increase the throttle input, the drone disarms. In think it should be related with the ESC. The receiver and the Matek FC are powered by a BEC from the battery, so they do not turn off. Only the ESC disarms. That does not happen if I increase gradually. I attach a log file.

Thanks in advance.
22 12-31-1979 6-00-00 PM.bin (336 KB) 22 12-31-1979 6-00-00 PM.bin.log (618.9 KB)

Do you mean the motors just stop? There’s nothing in the log to indicate this so likely a desync. You would need to fiddle with BLHeli settings to avoid this

Yes, the motors stop. I do not get any failsafe nor connection lost in the ground station because the RX and the flight controller are powered by a BEC. I have the feeling that it is something related with the ESC. Maybe I should touch Rampup Power?

Is Low Voltage/current Protection off? You battery sags to ~3V/cell on those punch outs. Default is off so I imagine they are.