53 lb X8 log file tuning suggestions

Hi all, I am working with a small team of engineers on the NIST Payload challenge. We have built a 54 lb X8 running 30" props. It is flying pretty well but with the wind we haven’t been able to get the autotune going. So I am tuning manually and hoping someone could lend a hand.

KDE7215 135kv motors
30" tiger motor props
Custom frame (extremely rigid)
Spektrewerks carrier board w/ Cube

Based on experience with a 32 lb quadcopter we developed this tune for the X8. It works well but has some issues in the wind. I noticed the baro is not very steady so we are taking steps to baffle that and hopefully smooth the baro out.

Drive link: