3DR v2 telem radios not paring up w/ pixhawk mini

They’ve worked perfectly fine when I was setting up the pixhawk mini I just got, and when I plugged it in to test before the maiden flight now the radios aren’t getting a green solid light. When I plug both into a USB port they connect fine but I just get blinking lights when one is plugged into the pixhawk and the other in the PC. I have no idea what could have happened as I changed nothing settings wise.

Check for both radios if they have same settings (NET ID, low ang high freq, no of channels etc.).
You can here post screen captures of config pages for both radios.

They do. I got a connection and could see the telem data pefectly fine. Double checked after they stopped working and they still do. One thing that’s odd after trying to double check the settings, only one radio will load settings via mission planner. the other it seems to have trouble with, even though they load fine via the radio link when loading the paired radio’s settings though that same screen

So you have your suspect…

Actually I tried again and it worked, I forgot that I have a blown USB port on my computer. They’re both updated to the latest software. If I plug the USB port in while the pixhawk is powered up it connects(but no telemetry still), which is odd cause I get the red and green flashing lights when powered through just the pixhawk, so the cable isn’t damaged.

Actually I tried again and it worked, I forgot that I have a blown USB port
on my computer. They’re both updated to the latest software. If I plug the

Put some tape over the bad port :slight_smile:

I know the problem is Pixhawk side because when I plug both into USB ports they connect immeadiatly. I have no idea what could have caused it still as I didn’t change any settings from when it worked fine last