3DR Pixhawk Mini, which firmware?

This looks correct, i think the press_abs is in millibar, not mmHG.
If i remember correctly the barometer will not appear on the HW ID page.

I’m not sure if it is necessary, but I have changed the BRD_TYPE parameter to 5 (Pixhawk mini).
Other than that, everything looks correct as far as i can see.
You can try and calibrate the sensors, and see if everything works.

mine was 5, out of the box

Do you know why “differential thrust” won’t work? I tried setting Ch3= ThrottleLeft and Ch5=ThrottleRight and didn’t work.
But if I set both channels as throttle than it works.

Never used it, but i guess you need to set some parameters correctly:
https://ardupilot.org/plane/docs/common-rcoutput-mapping.html

I have another twin motor plane using Matek F765-Wing and the differential setup works fine. I didn’t had to change parameters, only assigning the channels.
I wonder if Pixhawk mini is limited, but I doubt.

Just remove the top cover and you will see which version of mcu its on the pcb…

Did you set the RUDD_DT_GAIN parameter ?

Rudd_DT_Gain default to 20%. Increasing make no difference since ThrottleLeft/right does not initiate motors to run. But if I change to Throttle only, it runs.

I gave up on 3dr Pixhawk mini and loaded Px4 firmware. I tried everything to get the motors to run using Arduplane FW but it wont. It will arm and I see controls moving on the MP, but no movement on the servos or motors. I had the safety switch disabled.

I loaded Px4 FW and it worked. My only complain to Px4/QGC community is that they don’t offer twin motor conventional plane frame type. So no differential thrust for flat spins :frowning:

Oh, what a pity!
I also have a Pixhawk Mini, which I would like to run with Ardupilot :slightly_smiling_face:, because I do not want to deal with PX4 in addition to iNAV and Ardupilot.

I thought it used the same firmware as the standard Pixhawk which would be Pixhawk1 from the repository.

If the board its equipped with the stm32f427vit6 rev3 you can flash the FMUv3… if the main MCU it’s different from the stm32f427vit6 rev3 you need flash the FMUv2