I have the following setup:
- Pixhawk 1 running Copter 3.5.3
- Here+ Rover module connected to the GPS port
- 3DR module connected to Serial 4/5 port and I2C port
With the following params:
- SERIAL3_PROTOCOL = 5
- SERIAL4_PROTOCOL = -1
- GPS_TYPE = 1
- GPS_TYPE2 = 0
I guaranted that I am having a single GPS reading (from the Here +) and a single external compass (from the 3DR ublock).
Now, with the Base GPS module, I am getting one of these status:
- 3D FIX, when the base gps is NOT connected
- 3D DGPS, when the base gps is connected and green
So as you can see, to have the base connected means 3D DGPS status. However… why I am not able to get RTK FIX? What is the difference between 3D DGPS and RTK FIX status?
Thanks in advance,