I just completed my first successful hover test of a custom made Slowstick, can anyone take a look at my logs and tell me anything they see wrong?
- Aircraft was in QLoiter mode but drifted 18 feet away and required manual input to return back to loiter positions, it acted like it was in Qstabilize mode.
- Altitude drift occurred, at landing -6 feet was reported. zero feet at startup, no calibration was performed at startup
- Battery is an LiHV 3000maH with 10C discharge, battery voltage at end was 9.9v, in a few minutes the voltage was back up to 13.05. I know batteries do this, but it’s a bit much on the self recharge/balance act?!?
What I think is good:
- Vibes are very good
- Hover throttle is about 50% if I understand it correctly
- how accurate the voltage reading is, I’ve calibrated it at mid voltage as confirmed by a mulitmeter but I don’t think its accurate
- Don’t know how accurate current draw that is being reported via telemetry is.
If anyone can suss out more details or more advice on setup i’d appreciate it!
Takeoff mode was Qloiter and it remained in Qloiter the hole flight, the aircraft was allowed to “soak” for about 5 minutes before flight.
Link to the .BIN file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1k4rRwyT3Kd8XxEXAUpatfKvLTBrPAah5
Why is such a short flight time generating a 75mb .BIN file?