2023,are you looking for these new technology in your drone?

Hi @Jessica
I am really interested and need propeller that can be changed the pitch . Can you clarify more detail point 2 and 3 of your statement about this kind of propeller?? Is this a kind of adustable Pitch propeller?? Any video you can show ?? Tks

Hi Tony, already replied to you on WhatsApp

Months have passed and you still do not listen to what the users want.

2 Likes

Hi Amilcarlucas, ALPHA ESCs do not support CAN protocol, If the ALPHA hardware is redesigned, it will no longer be ALPHA. But all our V series ESCs support CAN. Our CAN protocol is here: https://github.com/dronecan/DSDL/tree/master/com/tmotor/esc

Even without direct CAN support, you could support Peter Barker to get https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/22649 tested and merged. Couldn’t you?

1 Like

Hi, Amilcar Lucas, what do you expect us to do? Like support, what kind of support?

Hello Jessica, thanks for asking.

I know for a fact that he does not have a datalinkv2 hardware.

1. You could give him one, and a couple of different alpha ESCs.
  2. You could instead test the code yourself and give him feedback if it works.
  3. You could finace it’s work with a donation.

So there are many ways for T-Motor to get involved in developing T-Motor software for ArduPilot.

1 Like

Hi Amilcar Lucas,

I can step in for [ testing code developed by peter barker and provide series of results as per the testing tasks].
I have data link v2 , 2x alpha esc 60a along with test bench cube orange
As 1, myself wanted alpha esc telemetry developed and will be an opportunity for me to contribute something to the development of ardupilot!

The code to support T-Motor’s Datalink v2 has been merged into ArduCopter’s master git branch. T-Motor has AFAIK not helped the team in any way.

It is a lua script that you can activate and provides telemetry.

1 Like

Does the lua code available for the hobbywing data link work well for the t-motor data link? If yes, what are the parameters you have configured?

Read the pull request I posted