1.3.5 Read WPs gives different results over radio

When I use 1.3.5 to load the WP from the pixhawk (fw 3.1.5) it sometimes corrupts the last waypoint if I download them over the radio.
For example if I have 3 WP and the final one is LAND, sometimes it comes back as a regular WP.
So I’ve taken to hitting the load WP button multiple times to make sure I’m looking at the right data.
I don’t recall ever having this problem

Over the USB, it never has a problem. Has anyone seen this before?

Thanks.

[quote=“johnsmallberries”]When I use 1.3.5 to load the WP from the pixhawk (fw 3.1.5) it sometimes corrupts the last waypoint if I download them over the radio.
For example if I have 3 WP and the final one is LAND, sometimes it comes back as a regular WP.
So I’ve taken to hitting the load WP button multiple times to make sure I’m looking at the right data.
I don’t recall ever having this problem

Over the USB, it never has a problem. Has anyone seen this before?

Thanks.[/quote]

I’ve seen this recently too with an APM 2.5.
I cod to figure out why the plane wouldn’t land, then I noticed my land command was missing. I reloaded and it happened again. I think it’s an intermittent MP bug.

I agree too.

It has happened to me with radio. Not with USB.
I was at the field the first time and I was becoming crazy. At last I run APM Planner 2.0 and realized that the mission was correctly stored in Pixhawk. So it seems the problem is only reading WPs. However it worths checking both directions.

It can’t be a read only problem since my plane failed to execute the land command. Unless I read and then wrote that again, I don’t think so but it’s possible.

I’ve been programming it over USB to be sure I have sent it the correct thing. I’ve also noticed that when it changes the LAND to a normal waypoint, it seems to mess with the altitude also. I’ve had a few WPs with 0 alt.

My greater concern is that the read error might affect parameters as well. If those are also getting corrupted then I could inadvertently be writing back garbage if I change something in the field.

I think it is definitively an issue to look into.
I have only see corruption in reading but it could be that I was lucky not to happen when writing.

On USB it has not happen to me. But again it worth testing thoroughly.

In my case the last waypoint was a LAND one (as part of a survey) and it was disappearing.
Also the second reads would mess some waypoint order and some Distance_trigger were dissapearing.

First time I saw it was some weeks ago with 1.3.1 MP