Ardurover parts

yes, i will speak with my local seller for the best option… the proper motor and esc, so i can start build it with my Gps modules… pdb and Fc

this model it’s interesting… and probably a good option for begin the setup.
Just in case as i don’t want change RC can be set my Taranis x9d?

Sure, just replace the stock Rx.

I guess you have seen these two sites?

I built a rover based on the following components:

• Frame: Traxxas Maxx
  • Controller: Holybro Pixhawk 4
  • Power Module: Holybro PM07
  • GPS: UBLOX NEO-M8N
  • Companion Computer: Raspberry Pi 4b

Let me know if you have specific questions.

Yes, I’ve follow the website you attach, choose the right vehicle it’s not easy coz many are equipped with brush motor… so im just looking for a vehicle that can mount hardware made by hobbywing coz i don’t have found a different alternative also bcoz I think not all the motor for 1:10 size are all compatible with the frame

Nothing wrong with a brushed motor.

maybe im wrong but brushless are more efficient in terms of efficiency… heat,. i. must test when I will find the idea

So what? For rovers brushed motors are easier to gear for and they have better low speed control. Brushless motors that are not sensored have a problem with cogging at low speed. And you certainly don’t have a problem with battery capacity.

I had one of these and the brushless motor sucked for a Rover application even after gearing it down. I sold it to kid who was only interested in full throttle. Worked good for that.
Desert Fox

Well, was only. my opinion.
Personally i don’t want only full throttle speed and I’ve never use this option also flying a drone but i my idea is to have something that when i need a little bit of speed im not limited

I tought we had this same discussion before. And also that you want to start with a limited budget and first to learn how tune such rover.
Now you again looking for a nice but also more high speed vehicle

I don’t think I wrote high speed vehicle… and even I’ve plan for that budget i don’t think i must be judged for it… everything can be improved with the time

Looking to these cars with brushless motor → speed 60+ mph. This is a little high speed :slight_smile:

We have decided to build a rover. We want to attach our own payload in front of the rover, so that the distance of payload can be adjusted from a ground. The adjustment could be done e.g. by using servo motors. We want to control the servo motors by using the rover remote controller. Additionally, we need at least 3 on/off controls to our own payload from the rover remote controller. Here are the dimensions of our own payload:
Height: 30 cm
Length: 40 cm
Width: 35 cm
Weight: 5,4 kg

Additionally, we want to control the rover manually and autonomously by using RTK GPS.

Additionally, we need a power supply to our own payload from the rover battery. We have used 20 V/4Ah battery in our own tests.

What setup you recommend for these kind of needs?