What Triggers "Vibration Compensation On"? It's not vibrations!

I was forgot to upload that file …but this is very next flight data to that ….but still more clipping and afraid to fly with this. I uploading it right now .here is the bin file
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AlzJ_r_XzshwAOOocQhNoqcNzkssrV98/view?usp=sharing

while got vibration compensation ON I got gps glitch issue also.

Indeed it did. Will review.

This occurred for the same reason Randy gave above and was triggered from the GPS Glitch. Plot NKF3.IVD, NKF3.IPD and NKF4.SV and see for yourself. There are links in his post for how Vib compensation is triggered.

Dave, is there an excel file anywhere listing all the abbreviations in the logs ? :slight_smile:

Seems like I have seen that somewhere. But Mission Planner will give you a brief description when you hover the mouse pointer over a log parameter. Shown here:

Params

Cheers. I’m oh so rarely using MP to look at logs, I didn’t know. Only when APMP2.0 crashes repeatedly over a log I do.

I too used to use APM Planner for log analysis but with the latest versions if Ardupilot and/or large logs it crashes as you say. I have mostly given up. There is a new Rev but no Windows Installer.

Yes I have seen Randy comments also here…but how over come this issue any solution found.because @wicked1 also said no sotion found yet.

1 Like