What has changed with AutoTune?

Verry kind, thank you.
But the .bin File is just to large to upload here (3086 kB).
Therefore the pic of this session. With a large zoom, there are twiches to see of 6 degrees only.
Sometimes with 2 sec intervall, sometims with 30 secs.
But after landing and disarme no changes in the Params.
The autotune seems to be interrupted by something else than just the correction with the stick.
Regards, Otto

You should upload it somewhere (Onedrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.) and share the link. I appreciate the images but I think Leonard would like to look at the log.

@OXINARF, ok I found a solution.
Does this work?

It does, I’ll ask Leonard to look at it.

Thank you verry much.
Otto

I went from 3.3.3 to 3.4.4 and noticed a huge difference with Autotune.
After initiating it, there would be a single ‘twitch’ followed by nothing. Following a slight correction for drift in the wind I noticed another 'twitch’
I therefore concluded that following each autotune ‘twitch’, some rapid stick input was required for the autotune to continue.
Hey presto autotune now completes

Sorry I didn’t read the rest of the thread but 3.4 changed auto tune for me anyway so that if you weren’t at hover on throttle input it wouldn’t start.

So once I figured it out you take off…hit autotune…throttle to hover…and it starts everytime. Just my experience.

I’ve also noticed that sometimes it doesn’t give the audible message or show the pids changed until I’ve rebooted the fc. So even it it doesn’t show update or give message the pids change after full power cycle.

Edit - by saying no audible message I mean the process appears to complete as typical be a use it stops twitching and goes to hover. This point I land and power cycle and then I see the changes.

I figured out, that on my mini quad autotune works only good when althold and MOT_THST_HOVER works well.
After i tuned althold, autotune worked for me. Before i had the same results as you.
And also a windstill envoirment is good.

BR
anton