To suggest a nice FPV camera for drone according to these specs:

So do you mean I should post My question here?

Make a list of every feature that is important to you in a camera and how important every feature is relative to each other, like price = 100% = 1; resolution = 90% = 0.9; framerate = 70% = 0.7 and so on.
Then sort every camera you find and consider buying into these categories and rate their values from best in the comparison to worst. This should give you a basic chart of which camera is objectively the best. Then compile a list of which feature-categories you actively do not consider (like brand or vendor for example) and then you can post it and ask if you have overlooked something critical.

1 Like

Thanks! Alot! That’s that method I require!

You can ask anything. What we’re asking you to avoid is the emotional outbursts and to understand when you’re being unreasonable.

Your request here is unreasonable. You want a 4K+ HD camera that can be used for FPV at a price point that simply doesn’t exist.

The links you’ve posted here appear to me to be scam-like, and I wouldn’t expect many here to be familiar with that undocumented hardware.

I use RunCam, DJI, GoPro, and Insta360 hardware. I can recommend all of them, but they are likely all well beyond your budget. The problem is that it’s impossible to match their performance at a price point that’s 1/4 or less.

Yes…:sweat: Might be you are right…
The best think I overall find is to just save and save and then buy the least priced quality item…:sweat:
Ok… So let’s meet after a few days here, after I research just like Janno suggested. That will be definitely a good idea…
Trying to stop those emotional outbursts which come at the time of growing…
Always feel free to correct me…

The original RunCam Split 4 Split4 4K camera you linked to should do what you want in your budget if it’s from a reputable supplier.

you can get it from runcam for less.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001468532660.html

I said na, AliExpress, banggood, ebay, wish etc don’t work in India. These links never open.
Also, Yes, I opened runcam website many times in past, but it also never works in India. It opens, but hangs and checkout option never works… So I will have to buy it from a retail shop. I also liked split 4, but the only problem is that it does not supports video stabilisation. That’s why I shifted to a camera which has Video stabilisation. And I have suffered alot with vibrations of B19 camera. It’s a cheap quality camera but still vibrations will be seen in any camera.

that’s a problem with your machine not the camera, even stabilised cameras cant take out extreme vibrations .

No. My drone maybe having larger vibrations but it’s not that much, that if a gimbal is holding a 6 axis gyroscope stabilized camera, all vibrations will null to zero in video footage.

Good luck with that.

1 Like

Not to buy currently, but Now my craze for knowledge questions me about a camera system that records 4K60 video and can also support video transmission directly on mobile screen just like DJI o3 air unit. But the main problem with that is DJI O3 air unit supports video transmission only on DJI goggles, not on any VRx connected to phone. So, is such camera system invented, which records 4K60 video and transmits it in real time to a VRx? For example, A runcam split 4 camera recording video at 4K 30FPS and also transmitting the same video from a digital VTx and I am receiving the video on a digital VRx, which is connected to phone.

The Walksnail VRX will give you output to an HDMI. From there a cheap HDMI to USB adapter will let you connect it to your computer. (maybe a phone, but I’ve never tried) But of course you’d need to use a walksnail camera.

I also asked from Hi Tech XYZ, which is a YouTube channel, so on WhatsApp, they replied: using SiYi MK15 drone radio controller and A8 mini Gimbal camera.

Or otherwise using skydroid H12 with gimbal camera, and this system is readily available on Holybro website, which is currently out of stock but they can supply it to us on special request on email.

So currently I only think that such camera systems which transmit video in High quality are overpriced… Which Certainly I can afford after 6 years or so…