Throttle Curve not Flat FW 4.1 RC4

Yes that might have to much variance. The code is expecting the governor to hold the rotor speed to within 3 %. if the deviation persists outside of 3% for more than 0.5 seconds then it will set a governor fault

This is the best I get from the ESC rpms usign the bdshot telemetry. This with just throttle curve and no Governor control. Max-Min=138 rpms in this case.

Are we able to increase that 3% so it gets within the ESC margin of error?
What are the typical Hall sensor tolerances?

@bnsgeyer
Happy new 2022!
Finnaly I have the internal governor running. I had to give up the idea of the BLheli telemetry rpms, as it does not work for this governor. The best way and more precise is to use a rotor hall sensor, its cheap and easy to build. Its running great and I apreciate your and @ChrisOlson work on that. Thank you!

So following up the new governor, after loading your code it complains for the pin assigned to hall sensor imput. After checking I realise the brd_pwm_count is not working. I assigned 11 PWM but it keeps assigning 13. Have you heard of this issue in the 4.2? This is maybe already old master code, I am going to check asap the latest version to see if this issue is still there.

@Pedro_Claro since the post where I provided binaries, I had made some final changes and have merged it with master. So you could load master and the new governor will be in there. Not sure about how to help with the issue you are having. Sorry.