SIK radio telemetry v2 not binding

hello everyone.I’ve got SIK radio telemetry v2.The radio modules are interchangeable,any one can be used as ground or air module.I can individually connect them to mission planner and change the setting.They both have the same firmware and parameter setting as in the attached pictures.But they are not binding to each other.The green light on both modules keeps on blinking.My flight controller is
ardupilot apm 2.8 .Any suggestion or help is much appreciated.module 1
module 2

50 channel is wrong. Max 10, but rather 8 is recommended.

Hi,thnx for the reply.I changed to channel 8 but the problem remained.

Would be interesting to see if firmware version 1.9 works better?
http://files.rfdesign.com.au/Files/firmware/RFDSiK%20V1.9%20hm_trp.ihx

It happened to me only once and it was due to settings mismatch. All i did is click on " settings for standard mavlink" on both units and it worked. I never modified any settings after that as i only were using it for remote access. Check below my Sik radio settings. Works perfectly (pic is only for my one unit just to show you).
One suggestion: when you make changes in unit don’t copy to remote, connect( through USB) both unit individual and save the config, this way you will have the confirmation that both units has same config, because copy to remote some time config only save on USB connected device not on remote device.

Continuing the discussion from SIK radio telemetry v2 not binding:

THNX GUYS.I DID CHECK THE FIRMWARE V1.7,1.9 AND 2.0.EXACTLY MATCHED ALL THE SETTINGS SEPERATLEY.MY GROUND MODULE AND AIR MODULE IS NOT BINDING.SO ,I CAN NOT USE THE “COPY REQUIRED TO REMOTE”.I HAVE TO UPDATE THEM INDIVIDUALLY.STILL THEY ARE NOT BINDING,THE GREEN LIGHT ON BOTH MODULES KEEPS ON BLINKING.

Continuing the discussion from SIK radio telemetry v2 not binding:

IT WAS ORIGINALLY V1.9.I CHECKED OTHER VERSIONS TOO.BUT NOTHING SOLVED THE PROBLEM.

Do you have a photo of your links? Photo of the PCB would also be interesting, are there any indication of the band: 433MHz, 868MHz or 915MHz marked on the board.

Do you have some other antennas to try? (make sure of the antenna SMA connector’s gender)