Setting Mid throttle in 3.4. Where is the Mid Throttle Parameter?

@Marc_Dornan @rmackay9 did the copter shooting up after switching from a alt hold mode ever get resolved?

Thanks

When you set MOT_THST_HOVER_LEARN and identify a consistent value. should you then turn off learning so that you can set the static values shown in wiki for the below?

PSC_ACCZ_I to 2 x MOT_THST_HOVER
PSC_ACCZ_P to MOT_THST_HOVER

You can. I leave it enabled usually unless the mot_thst_hover value is below .125

Thanks for your reply. So how do you account for the values in PSC_ACCZ_I & P the wiki advises on? Do you not have to set the MOT_THST_HOVER values as suggested?

The MOT_THST_HOVER value should be near enough to static that PSC_ACCZ_I & P can remain at values you calculate after testing and tuning. Alter them if an issue arises.

1 Like

Thanks, Shawn, I’m in the process of manually testing the single-axis ACCEL cal and level methods so I can see how it might apply to the bigger drone.

I noticed that yesterday I had a MOT_THST_HOVER of 0.2621997 and after calibrating and heading out to test it’s 0.2159445 which surprised me given the physical build remained the same (no wind)

I noticed all kinds of things changed such as BARO and AHRS_TRIMS even though ran in exactly the same spot and orientation.