Rpanion-Server 0.10 Released

Thanks for the quick responses. I’ll run the update command on the Pi instead to only upgrade the Rpanion-server!

Hello, I am running 0.10 on a Raspberry Pi 3B+. I am trying to stream video using a GoPro Hero10. Checking with lsusb, the GoPro is detected as a USB Webcam, I also tested with another USB webcam I had laying around and had the same issue described below.

With both devices, I tried to stream to Mission Planner, QGroundControl, and VLC via the Gstreamer pipelines provided on the server page. A few times I got a “Waiting for video” message which I am assuming is a bad pipeline. Most other times I got this bouncing black and white ball screen.

I have tested with the gstreamer test video source and it worked on both ground station software. Any ideas on how to get the GoPro streaming its video?

That dot right behind the Vibe text looks like it might be from the test image stream.

Have you tried upgrading (About → Upgrade)? I’ve made a fair number of changes to the video streaming since 0.10 came out.