Rover Travels away from waypoints in auto mode

Hey guys, I am attempting to build one of my first full rover builds. I am using the following components and softwares:
Mission Planner 1.3.74
Rover 4.0.0 Official
Pixhawk Orange Cube Flight Controller
Here 3 GPS Unit
Sabertooth Dual 60A motor driver

I have the rover running great in manual mode. It turns and goes in the direction that I want it to. I am using a flysky FS-i6 transmitter. My receiver is the flysky fs ia6b receiver. The problem comes whenever I put it into auto mode. The red and black arrows line up well on mission planner and seem to be consistent with wherever the rover is in the real world. If I use the learn mode on mission planner, the GPS location appears to be correct on the screen and whenever I read the points they pop up just fine. Whenever I try to switch to auto mode, the rover drives in almost a straight line away from the waypoints. I have tried to physically turn around the GPS module, the pixhawk board, as well as reversing the throttle. But whenever I do these things, the robot still drives away from the waypoint. Is there something I am missing or something that I need to flip around to get the rover to travel to each of the waypoints? Thank you and please let me know if there is anything I can do to fix this situation.

Randy solved what sounds similar.