Rover-4.4.0-beta7 is available for beta testing and can be installed using MP’s or QGC’s beta firmwares link. It can also be manually downloaded from firmware.ardupilot.org and then installed manually (using MP’s “Load custom firmwares” option).
- Autopilot related enhancements
- H750 external flash optimisations for to lower CPU load
- MambaF405Mini fixes to match manufacturer’s recommended wiring
- RADIX2 HD support
- YJUAV_A6SE support
- Bug fixes
- Airbotf4 features minimised to build for 4.4
- ChibiOS clock fix for 480Mhz H7 boards (affected FDCAN)
- RPI hardware version check fix
These changes are all pretty minor and it is unlikely you will notice any difference unless you’re using one of the autopilots listed above. All feedback is still very much appreciated!