Problmes trying precision Landing with IR-Lock

There are not any other rangefinders that we strongly recommend. The LW20/SF20 rangefinders are by far the most compatible with the MarkOneV2.0 Beacon.

I know that other users have conducted successful PL tests with other laser rangefinders. I think LIDAR-Lite is a popular choice. However, I wouldn’t recommend it for commercial use.

ello I would like to know what is the source code of Arducopter_PL_Quad_3.3.3-rc2
, I want to try a modification.
thank you very much

Can you add [Solved] to the beginning of the title of this thread? Thanks in advance!

That is very old code. I think the branch is located here:

hello, I also face the same issue ( Bad vision position) but it seems something like different
i am working on precision landing so i tried to use EMLID RTK for more precision
the problem here is when i use regular GPS and IR-Lock it is working but if use IR-Lock along with RTK is is showing bad vision position
can you please help me i solve this, i was trying to solve this for long time but no result

Good Day @Balu,

Thank you for your message. Please provide a .log/.bin file from your flight.

Also, which rangefinder are you using?

Best,
Thomas

Hey Guys, Am Yazan, I currently have an FYP project on precision landing…I have a drone with pixhawk controller (2.4.8) and i have TFmini S , Ir lock , and markone beacone …am facing hard time to find a video to connected those components and configure them on Qgroundcontrol…do anybody have a video ?

Thanks in advance