Problem presentation version 1.3.50

the latest version of mission planner (1.3.50) at startup presents the application to full screen, then reduces the size of windows and some fonts.
In CONFIG / TUNING when pressing ALL PARAMETERS When scrolling the letters overlap. Not being operational.
On other screens small fonts like hdop Sats, etc. they disappear
This is not the case with previous versions of mission planner.

I use Acer Aspire VN7-791G computer that has two graphics cards, an Intel Graphics 4600 and an NVIDIA Geforce 840M with 2 Gb.
The problem happens in both, they are configured with resolution of 1920x1080 and scale 100%.
The operating system is Windows 10 (1709) latest version fully updated.

I have moved your post to the Mission Planner category as a more appropriate place where it will receive more views and you have more chance of getting answers to your questions.

i need more info. what screen resolution, what os, what graphics card. and what screen scaling are you running

Information aditional in the firt post.
Thanks

any change you can post a screenshot? as everything you reported back is normal

Fixed, I applied the suggestion you have made in the question:
Latest Mission planner display problems again!
"Change application properties In Explorer or on the Start menu, right-click the application name, select Properties, select the Compatibility tab, and then select the Disable display scaling on high DPI settings check box. "

This solution worked for me as well, as a workaround.
(For the setting below the aforementioned checkbox, I used “system”, but for some one of the other two options (Application or System (enhanced)) may work better.)

Process was just a bit different for me (maybe because of a later version of Windows 10?)…anyway:

Right click on the MIssion Planner icon, chose MORE…then OPEN FILE LOCATION
Right click on the file, choose PROPERTIES
Click the COMPATIBILITY tab
Click CHANGE HIGH DPI SETTINGS
At the bottom check OVERRIDE HIGH DPI…
The drop-down box underneath should be APPLICATION

Reboot Mission Planner.