Pixhawk (fmuv2) - BLHeli_32 Passthrought

Post your parameter file, let’s take a look. And it won’t run in the Suite because it’s not recognizing a protocol. This is the same problem I have. Also only 2 of the 4 ESC’s are recognized this is why I thought yours only showing 1 was similar.

The parameter file from pixhawk? If is this, i posted it previously (same file still).
Thanks for your help

Ah right sorry. I forgot we had been there and done that. If you configure it for PWM (MOT_PWM_TYPE 0) rather than Dshot does it run properly in Mission Planners Motor Test?

Haven’t tried it. At this moment, after searching online, think is a problem of the ESC’s timing, so i think i shouldn’t pursuit help on this thread/forum, just because it isn’t the point of this forum - seems a hardware problem but related to ESC/motor and not pixhawk.

But, just for future reference, here is the video of what is happening at this moment (change of motor seems to have helped in the matter of “lack of thrust”, being that the motor intensifies this bad behaviour - both motors i tried are brand new) - Don’t know if any of these problens can be associated with the problems i’m having with the passthrough, but the problem seems to be from the ESC (it must be a defectuous unit, which works great most of the time xD).

(couldn’t attach the video)
Here is the link: https://streamable.com/843vp5

I have seen/heard that happen when 1 of the 3 motor leads are open running on 2 phases. I don’t know, maybe it is a defective ESC.

Oh really? They seem all to be connected alright and all solders seem good also. With what you are describing, it only happens above a certain throttle treshold? In the video, for example, under 35% throttle everything seems ok and the problem only seems to occur above this treshold.

Have just tried out disconnecting one of the motor connectors, and the motor makes a different sound. So, i guess it isn’t from the motor connections in this case

OK, just a thought as I encountered this recently. The wire had broken inside the shrink tube.

1 Like