Pixhawk 4 holybro Arducopter 3.6.9 -> 4.0.1rc3, no control over two motors in an X8 with DSHOT

@ThePara, My guess is the PixhawkMini can handle 6 DShot outputs but this is a guess.

hi dude can you see my problem too here is a link to it

So weirdly my new KakuteF7Mini reports 5 DShot outputs and 1 PWM - I don’t care because I am only using 4, but it seemed a little odd to me.

Based on the documentation, you can use Dshot on all outputs except 7,8

The Pixhawk4-Mini supports up to 11 PWM outputs. All 11 outputs support all normal PWM output formats. All outputs except numbers 7 and 8 support DShot.

Not only are you cross posting you are posting in the Copter 4.0 thread with an APM on 3.2 question. It doesn’t belong here and you will get answers in your previous post

1 Like

@andyp1per,

Maybe try asking it for 6 (by switching it to a hexacopter) and see if it really does give 6. I really don’t know about this area but perhaps it’s caused by the output groups although normally those are in pairs or sets of 4.

I’m happy that at least the “RCOut” reporting (in master) gives somewhat independent reporting of the outputs so we can more easily see problems.